Thank you for choosing to book your appointment online!
Here are a few pieces of information to keep in mind when scheduling:
- Cancellation Policy – By scheduling an appointment online, you agree that you have read and understand the following Cancellation Policy: We require at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If less than 24 hours is given, 50% of the service charge will be charged to the card on file. If a guest fails to show for their appointment and hasn’t cancelled or rescheduled, 100% of the service charge will be charged to the card on file. The charge is non-refundable and cannot be applied toward future purchases.
We do understand that emergency situations arise, people get sick, etc. and we will do our best to accommodate these rare occasions with compassion and understanding.
- Children – For the comfort and safety of our guests, while we welcome children, those under the age of 12 are not permitted in the salon or spa unless they are receiving a service. If children under the age of 16 are receiving a service, a parent or guardian must stay at Journey for the duration of the child’s service. Thank you for helping us make Journey a peaceful and relaxing place for all.
- Join the Waitlist – Please note that when you click “Join the Waitlist” you will be added to our Waitlist in case we have any cancellations. If we do have a cancellation, we will contact those on the Waitlist to let them know of the available appointment.
- Book Ahead – Our schedule fills up quickly, so we recommend booking all of your future appointments now to reserve your spot.
- Start Time Adjustment – After you schedule your appointment online, our Front Desk Team may text or email you to ask if we may adjust your start time by no more than 30 minutes to better serve you. If you don’t hear from our team, please assume that the time you scheduled is perfect.
- Forms – Please watch your email for forms that need to be completed before your appointment date. Completing your forms before the day of your appointment allows us to start your service on time and maximize your relaxation!
- Payment Options – Although the online booking form will require you to add your credit card, when you check out on the day of your service you will be able to use whichever payment method you prefer – credit card, Journey Salon & Day Spa gift card or cash.
- Other questions – If you don’t see a service that you are looking for or if you need further assistance, please feel free to call or text us at (419) 427-2420 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org